Troy-Bilt TB575 EC Straight Shaft Gas String Trimmer
29cc, 4-Cycle Straight Shaft Gas String Trimmer / Weed Trimmer, Attachment-Capable Design
The TB575 EC gas string trimmer with SpringAssist™ is easy to start and easy to use, equipped with a dual line bump head and our SpeedSpool 2™ bump head to allow quick and easy loading of line! With no gas and oil mixing, this trimmer has an easy-to-use straight shaft and is designed to accept optional trimmer attachments. It is also capable of accepting our Press2Start™ electric start adapter. This Troy-Bilt weed trimmer has the versatility to meet all your trimming needs.
- 29cc 4-Cycle Engine is cleaner and produces less noise.
- No Gas and Oil Mixing.
- Spring Assist™ Starting Technology provides an easy start with just a smooth and steady pull!
- Press2Start™ Electric Starter Capable. Start the trimmer with a push of a button! (sold separately)
- EZ-Link® Attachment System accepts interchangeable TrimmerPlsu™ brand attachments
- Innovative SpeedSpool 2™ Bump Head allows you to reload without dimantling the spool!
- Multi-position Deluxe D-Handle allows for right- or left- handed use.
|Engine/Motor||29cc, 4-cycle gas|
|Starting System||Spring Assist™ w/Press2Start™ Capability|
|Line Replacement System||SpeedSpool 2™|
|Cutting Swath||17 inch|
|Line Diameter||.095 inch|
|Handle||Multi-position Deluxe D|
- 4-cycle (no oil mixing)
- Changeable attachment capability compatible with Craftsman (both are manufactured by MTD)
- Speed-Start compatible with Craftsman (both are manufactured by MTD). I use the $9.99 Craftsman Speed-Start Drill Bit.
- Cutting head turns clockwise. This is both good and bad. If you
stand with the trimmer on your right, the cut grass will spray away
from your legs; however, it drags the cutting head toward your legs.
Personally, I would prefer to have dirty legs than cut legs. My p2-cycle
string trimmer spins the other way.
- Heavier and does not come with shoulder strap
- Slower/less power than 2-cycle
- Bogs down whereas my 2-cycle never bogged down
Thu Apr 29 08:50:21 PDT 2010